Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 1998 12:16:41 -0600
From:      Ben Schumacher <freebsd@plinet.com>
To:        Anthony Barlow <Anthony.Barlow@europe.simoco.com>, "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth limiter for services?

Anthony,

Here is something I stumbled upon while investigating the T1 cards for
FreeBSD.  Check out Emerging Technologies Bandwidth Manager.  URL:
http://www.etinc.com/

This is something my company has been looking for as well and this looks
like a good product for that.  Hope this is what you are looking for.

- Ben Schumacher