Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 13:06:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Heyer <john@arnie.jfive.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AMD 53c974 SCSI Controllers in 3.X

Hi - I have an AMD 53c974 SCSI card and am running 2.2.8, and am looking
to take my system up to 3.2 in the near future.  However, I noticed this
card is not yet supported under the new CAM subsystem.  Is there any way I
can work around this to use it under 3.x?  I really like this card and
would like to avoid buying a new one.

--
"Your illogical approach ... does have its advantages."
				-- Spock, after being Checkmated by Kirk