Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 23:08:25 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        "Robert J. Adams" <radams@siscom.net>
Cc:        Mitch Vincent <cygone@zoomnet.net>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RAID

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 01:25:36AM -0400, Robert J. Adams wrote:

> Any idea how these compare to the Mylex 960SXI's?

Sorry, I've never used the Mylex controllers.  My RAID experience
is limited to DPT and Infortrend, of which I am happier with the
Infortrend.  Overall I really think SCSI-SCSI is the cleaner way
to go.

Thnks for reminding me, I have to get the new RAID unit put in
place.  The case for it is really big.  Imagine a full tower case.
Now realize that there are only 5 drives in it.  Three power
supplies, though.  :)

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    Black holes were created
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com             when God divided by zero.