Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:23:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      S K I N N E R <skinner@skinner.org>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   InfoWorld. Article

"freebsd offers a sound open source alteranative"

There seems to be a good article in April 12ths issues of
InfoWorld IT journal. I was actually happy to read an
article that was mostly all "FBSD" and not one where they
compare and contrast and or state "but Linux is more
popular".

I have read many articles that the above, and that there is
more "programs for it" Which makes me laugh sometimes. Since
most people don't realize the cross support between the 2 in
"most" programs. This article written by James C Luh actual
has some excellent research done on the whole concept of
FreeBSD and that it is an equal (IMHO better) alternative to
open source os's :)