Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:10:10 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Realloc fix for review

In message <199808211019.GAA15118@hda.hda.com> Peter Dufault writes:
: As long as you are changing the code, how about adding a non-posix
: header so that there is a well defined place to hang the implementation
: on another system?
:
: In my opinion, believing that a non-standard interface is needed
: should dictate a non-standard header.  It adds an amount of damping
: in adding non-posix things.

Hmmmm.  Any ideas what to call it?  It just seems to be long well in
stdlib.h, with the appropriate ifdefs...  I do see your point.  After
all, we have err.h rather than glomming all that good into stdio.h.

Warner