Date:      20 Mar 2003 08:33:12 +0100
From:      CARTER Anthony <a.carter@cordis.lu>
To:        walt <wa1ter@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4.3.0,1 +wrapper-1.0_2

I realise what wrapper is for, but if I type pkg_delete wrappe-1.0_2 at
the command line, I get:

pkg_delete: package 'wrapper-1.0_2' is required by these other packages
and may not be deinstalled:
XFree86-4.3.0,1

I never installed wrapper, but when I did a portupgrade to the latest
XFree, I guess it installed wrapper as a dependency...

I will forcably delete wrapper to see if that fixes the problem
(although I will try your solution first...I don't like deleting
dependencies)...

Thanks,

Anthony Carter