Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:27:56 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Shawn Barnhart <swb@grasslake.net>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR ports/17675

James Howard wrote:

> On Wed, 31 May 2000, Shawn Barnhart wrote:
>
>> Was there some reason that this didn't get committed and if not could it
>> get committed?  GNU find is the one thing I really miss from Linux -- I
>> find myself doing unholy things with ls and sed in its place..
>
> You can add the missing feature(s) to the FreeBSD find(1).

I did just that, I sent a patch to -hackers a while back, but it got no
response.  Either that's good in that there's no objections, or bad in
that no-one cares.  I think I'll send-pr it now you've reminded me.  In
fact, I just have send-pr'd it.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D