Date:      Tue, 07 May 2002 05:52:10 +0000
From:      "mehrdad nosrati" <mehrdad_b@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        mehrdad_b@hotmail.com
Subject:   help Plz.

Dear Sir/Lady;

I've installed FreeBSD ver 4.1 on a PC.It is Duall Processor,PIII 800
MHz,20GHard.I have some question.

1)At boot time I am encounter with the following error:
uhub0: VIA UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub0: port 1 power on failed, IOERROR
uhub0: port 2 power on failed, IOERROR

uhub1: VIA UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub1: port 1 power on failed, IOERROR
uhub1: port 2 power on failed, IOERROR

2)I want to use "ipfw" utility so I've added the following option to
  it's kernel.Are them correct?If not what's the correct?
options       IPFIREWALL
options       IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options       "IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT"=1000
options       IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
config          kernel  root on wd0

3)The following error message is another problem:
icmp-response bandwidth limit 420/200 pps
icmp-response bandwidth limit 420/200 pps
icmp-response bandwidth limit 420/200 pps

Is there anybody to help me?

--Thanx & best Regards;
--Mehrdad.