Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 1996 11:47:22 +0100 (BST)
From:      Developer <dev@fgate.flevel.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   A couple of problems!!

Ive just updated a freebsd system from V2.1 to freebsd-current (v2.2) and
I'm having a few minor, but very annoying problems:-

1) Ive had to revert to an older termcap (From v2.0) because the ls
command in xterms seems to think that the window is 1 character larger
than it is and messes up all the formatting.

2) The man pages do not format correctly anymore.. I get some weird
control stuff on screen instead of it showing up correctly.. it's like
this:-

to....so..uoe.temp.sO doc-syms NAME
     ls

SYNOPSIS
     ls [FlACFLRTacdfiloqrstu1] [Arfile...]

DESCRIPTION
     For each operand that names a file of a type other than directory, ls
     displays its name as well as any requested, associated information. For

<< SNIP >>

3) I can't compile the new version of flex.. I get this error:-

lex -t  -is scan.l > scan.tmp.c
"scan.l", line 68: bad character: %
"scan.l", line 69: unknown error processing section 1
"scan.l", line 69: bad character: %
"scan.l", line 70: unknown error processing section 1
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Other than that I think it's running really well:)

Any answers on these problems would be very useful.

Please could you reply by email.

Thanks in Advance.

Trefor S.