Date:      Sat, 3 May 2003 04:51:59 -0400
From:      "Kevin A. Pieckiel" <kpieckiel@smartrafficenter.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISO image

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

One more question--What happened to the disc 1 ISO for the alpha port of
version 4.8?  I can't find it on any mirrors...

Kevin

"You know they've reintroduced the death penalty
for insurance company directors?" "Really?" said
Arthur, "No, I didn't. For what offense?" Trillian
frowned. "What do you mean, offense?" "I see."
-- Douglass Adams, _Mostly Harmless_

---
This message was signed by GnuPG.  E-Mail kpieckiel-pgp@smartrafficenter.org
to receive my public key.  You may also get my key from pgpkeys.mit.edu;
my ID is 0xF1604E92 and will expire on 01 January 2004.

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--