Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:08:26 -0700
From:      pete wright <nomadlogic@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   firefox core-dump on 10.1-RELEASE?

Hi,
I recently upgraded firefox on my 10.1-RELEASE workstation via pkg and
now have periodic core dumps.  I was wondering if anyone else has
observed this behaviour?  If not I will attempt to get a debug build
created locally and try to reproduce the fault.  Here's my info:

> uname -ar && pkg info |grep firefox
FreeBSD pop.rubicorp.com 10.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p10 #0:
Wed May 13 06:54:13 UTC 2015
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

firefox-40.0,1 Web browser based on the browser portion of Mozilla

Cheers,
-pete

--
pete wright