Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 1997 23:09:03 -0400
From:      "Joel N. Weber II" <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Cc:        pharaoh@u.washington.edu, pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co, terry@lambert.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD ON TELEVISION PROGRAM

   Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 21:39:34 -0400
   From: Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>

   > Wasn't the actual computer that was on the desktop a Mac? (a Quadra
   > 700 if i remember).

   There was a Quadra on the desktop, but most of the computers also at
   that station were indeed SGIs.

And if the movie is to believed, the Unix systems reacted to a password
failure by starting a Quicktime movie on the Mac IIRC.  A slighly more
interesting hack than my present attempt at getting my Apple IIGS
to behave like a proper dumb terminal...