Date:      Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:24:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NYC FreeBSD Users Group

a few people I have talked to in the NYC area have been discussing the
creation of an NYC area FreeBSD users group here. I haven't planned the
first meeting yet but I have about 5 people I *know* would be interested,
and a few more who might. Anyone hear interested, would this be worth our
time? What kinds of things would we plan? (speakers, etc?)

-Pat