Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/35625: sysinstall signal 11 when writing partition table during install

The following reply was made to PR i386/35625; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:24:22 +0200

 Forward a message from the originator into the audit trail
 (Bryan would have done this himself, but his ISP does not provide
 reverse resolving, so the FreeBSD cluster does not accept mail from him..)

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
 Thit sentence is not self-referential because "thit" is not a word.

 ----- Forwarded message from bryan collins <bryan@whaite.com> -----