Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:51:02 +0200
From:      "Molnar Csaba" <molnarcs@fastmail.fm>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   hungarian dictionary

Hello.

The hungarian/ooodict port is broken and it has OpenOffice 1.0 as its
dependency. However, the hungarian/hunspell port
works perfectly with openoffice 1.1.2. I just had to copy hu_HU.aff and
hu_HU.dic into
/usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.1.2/share/dict/ooo/ to get Hungarian
spellcheck working. The hungarian/hunspell port puts them
into /usr/local/share/myspell.

It would be nice if you could fix the hungarian/ooodict port. Now it is
very confusing (it makes it look like as if
that Hungarian spellcheck is only available for OOo 1.0.x). A comment in
hungarian/ooodict with instructions/explanations
could also work.

Thanks in advance.

Csaba Molnar, Hungary

ps. I can write a comment in Hungarian if that would help as well (if
you can't change hungarian/ooodict
to install hungarian/hunspell into OOo's directory for some reason).
Just send me a note :)
--
  Molnar Csaba
  molnarcs@fastmail.fm