Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 18:33:02 +0200
From:      "Marko Eha" <eham@estcard.ee>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hi

Hello

I hope that I am not bothering but I have'nt use freebsd or unix or
linux before not to mention installing them... So I tried to install
freebsd. everything is ok except it is kind a hard to find out vhich
files i should take... I make bootable floppy... but then I do not
know what to take or what to leave. There is no help about which
files should be installed and which not... May be it's an stupid
question and mail but I hope that you can help me...

Marko