Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:56:48 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radius Questions

1. My radius 2.4.24C (ascend) constantly dies every couple hours - I have
a program that starts it back up if it should die.  Any way to keep it
alive?  It's dumping cores and then dying, no errors in the logs or
anything

2. When I was working with another company we had something like this:

DYNAMIC    Auth-Type=  blah blah
           MTU= blah blah

and then we could assign sopmeone dynamic by doing

joeuser		*DYNAMIC

is this still correct in freebsd radius?

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL