Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 1996 16:12:23 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Eric Varsanyi <ewv@boom.bsdi.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD or BSDI

> List: Sorry for all the BSD/OS traffic, I'll shut up now.

No need to apologise at all.

If someone here either intentionally or inadvertantly slams BSD/OS in
an undeserved way then I, for one, would be more than happy to see it
corrected.

I'm rooting for friendlier relations between the various *BSD groups,
not less, and the freedom to correct stated innaccuracies without
political overtones is a necessary component of that.

						Jordan