Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 00:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@ref.tfs.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, hbarker@tusk.dsms.sanmateo.ca.us, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: archive site

> I bought 2.5inch 720MB (1/2inch height! Wow!) HDD.  I tried to install
> SNAP on my laptop yesterday, but the kernel in the boot floppy of SNAP
> was not configured with ze driver.  Am I wrong?

Well the boot-floppy has no ether at all.  The GENERIC kernel on the
cpio.flp has.

The ze0 is there, but not the zp0.

Btw:  Tell more about your drive !  Is it the IBM ?
--
Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@login.dknet.dk> -- TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
'All relevant people are pertinent' && 'All rude people are impertinent'