Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:06:48 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        "Alexander N. Kabaev" <ak03@gte.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Perl 5.6.0?

Could we stop this nonsense thread now? No one is against it. The only
reason why it is not in the tree is that no one has the time to actually
implement the change.

If someone wants it in the tree, do the work and submit it to the
current maintainer of Perl in FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org