Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:17:05 +0800
From:      "Craig Beasland" <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        <chris@aims.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Multihoming

Chris,

Thanks for the links - I have already seem the second one, thats the one
that scared me so much in the first place - it is also very cisco focused.

I did start to investigate BGP with freebsd and gated and was almost ready
to tackle it, when I received an advisory about gated - cant find any
reference to it now but I clearly remember it, I promise.  Not sure about
Zebra never got that far.

Cheers
craig