Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:28:53 -0400
From:      Scott Augustus <scott@visgen.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   currently available notebook solution?

Greetings all,
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a laptop that is currently available
on the market that will be nicely compatible with FreeBSD?  I currently
have a Satellite Pro 4300 which works *wonderfully* with fbsd, right down
to the winmodem... but alas.... I must give it up :-(  I had fiddled
recently with the 4600 but it was cranky, particularly with X.

TIA,

--
Scott