Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:03:59 -0700
From:      gek <gekk0@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG

Would there be enough demand for me to locate another place that I could
set up a mailing list for FreeBSD newbies to ask their questions, chat,
share tips, etc?
I think I might be able to find a place, just remember, that a list filled
with "newbies" may not be able to answer your question, but you won't be
told not to ask questions on the list.

I have no problem with the way Sue runs this list, but there seems to be a
demand for a list that newbies can subscribe to and ask basic questions,
without being inundated by questions that are sometime waaayyy beyond what
they need to get started(f-questions).

Sub to that list and you're mail box will be filled with email, some
qustions are basic, others are extremely technical.

If anyone is interested, just let me know.

Thanks