| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
--------------0KVsp3BG50ykUxILAvAm6LTH

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
      Makino:<br>
cite="mid:SI2PR01MB5036A85310ED74E56E77A8E3FAC02@SI2PR01MB5036.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com">
      <pre><pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">Matthias Fechner wrote on 2024/06/11 15:43:
</pre><blockquote type="cite" style="color: #007cff;"><pre
      class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">I use the command like:
poudriere pkgclean -y -f pkglist -j 141amd64
The loss of rust, which is not dependent on at runtime, would be a huge loss of time 🙂

Changing the subject, what are the ports of python that will exist in py39 flavor but not in py311 flavor?
When it was decided to change the default version of python to 3.11, it seems that this problem was also solved.</pre></pre>
      install with `pkg install`.</p>
      installed.<br>
      poudriere is clever enough to handle that automatically for you.</p>
      poudriere:<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://wiki.idefix.fechner.net/freebsd/poudriere/">https://wiki.idefix.fechner.net/freebsd/poudriere/</a></p>;
      it, there is also an example how the pkglist can look like (but
      that is customized to my personal needs).<br>
      So include in your pkglist only the ports you require for your
      servers (this also reduces the build-time, as you normally do not
      need all packages build).<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
Gruß
Matthias