Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:22:57 -0600
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, "Peter Cooper <peter.cooper, Steve Fagan <sfagan%pmr.com>"@smed.com
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine?

Yeah...thanks.  I was just about to volunteer but was in the middle
of making a list of advertisers to contact.

FYI - Just about all the products I've found advertised in this month's
issue of Linux Journal and Linux Magazine, are ported to work with
the BSDs.  (At least, according to what they're advertising on their web
sites)

Joe

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Michael Lucas       |
|        |          <mwlucas@blackhelico|
|        |          pters.org>          |
|        |                              |
|        |          10/03/00 09:34 AM   |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     Peter Cooper <peter.cooper@sophos.com>    |
  |       cc:     Steve Fagan <sfagan@pmr.com>, David       |
  |       Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>, Joe Warner/SMS@SMS,|
  |       freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG,                     |
  |       freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG                       |
  |       Subject:     Re: BSD Magazine?                    |

Well, Joe Warner seems to be spearheading this one.  Congrats, Joe.  :)

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/
Big Scary Daemons: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons