Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:58:36 +0200
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Truss refuses to build?

Hi guys -

For the last week or so, I can't seem to get buildworld to complete.  It fails
on trying to compile truss with the following error:

  ===> usr.bin/truss
  cp /usr/src/usr.bin/truss/../../sys/kern/syscalls.master syscalls.master
  /bin/sh /usr/src/usr.bin/truss/../../sys/kern/makesyscalls.sh syscalls.master /usr/src/usr.bin/truss/i386.conf
  awk: floating point exception 8
   input record number 325, file
   source line number 87
  *** Error code 2

  Stop in /usr/src/usr.bin/truss.
  *** Error code 1

Is anyone else seeing this, or have I somehow managed to break something? :-o

Thanks!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  If an experiment works, you must be using the wrong
  equipment.