Date:      Sun, 04 Jul 1999 21:48:42 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        marco@flex.net
Cc:        "freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Perl stops make world

gene wrote:

> For several months my cvsup/make world has ended with:

	We have some problems in freebsd, but never problems with make world that
last for months. :)  Have you tried deleting /usr/obj/*, /usr/src/*, then
starting with just a plain 'make -DNOCLEAN world'?  Also, what are your
make.conf options? Make sure that you don't have NOPERL defined in there.

Good luck,

Doug