Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:20:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Aaron Angel <aja@phyco.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Uh Oh...Crash

Okay, had a storm here and power went out and fizzed a little, going
between on and off, until it finally shut off.  Now, this is the first
time that I've actually had something like this happen, and have bad
things happen after fbsd rebooted.

First off, is there such a thing as lost+found?  Also, I'm having what
seems to be a termcap problem.  Whenever I use things the look up stuff in
termcap, like clear, and sysinstall, it says "tgetent: file not found",
but /etc/termcap (linked to /usr/share/misc/termcap) and /etc/termcap.db
both exist...

Any suggustions for either of these problems?  Thanks.

--
"By all means, become the media."
 - Emmanual Goldstein, 2600 Magazine