Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:42:28 -0400
From:      Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Felix Deichmann <f.dei@web.de>
Subject:   Re: Accessing http://netbsd.org from FreeBSD

--=-Xkv7wbDkKo0EobktX5v0

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 12:30, Felix Deichmann wrote:

> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2003/04/08/0020.html
>=20
> Has something to do with IPv4/IPv6 "dual" hosts. I disabled IPv6 in my=20
> NetBSD kernel and Mozilla works again. Don't know if this solution works=20
> for FreeBSD.

Heh, you sent me a netbsd.org website!=20

Anyhow, I looked into my kernel config and noticed:
-$ grep -i ipv6 /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/ESKI
options         INET6                   #IPv6 communications protocols
device          gif             # IPv6 and IPv4 tunneling
device          faith           # IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying (translation)

Which one of these is it suggesting I remove?

--=20
Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo@gmx.net>

--=-Xkv7wbDkKo0EobktX5v0

--=-Xkv7wbDkKo0EobktX5v0--