Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:52:36 -0500
From:      "Shane Brath" <shane@bratnet.net>
To:        <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Setting up a new Mirror

Well,

I am in the process of setting up a new mirror.

I've pulled the FreeBSD dir from ftp12.us using spegla. But I only seem
to get about 70G, so I'm trying to mirror from the new mirror I saw on
the
List called ftp-mirror.internap.com.

The internap site seems to be organized differently than the ftp12 site
And spegla removes things like the releases dir and moves it.

So, where should I be pulling from. Shouldn't all mirror sites be
exactly
Layed out the same?

If someone wants to "Inspect" my mirror so far you can goto the
Physical box of mirror2.mirrors.tds.net.

You can also see it at http://mirror2.mirrors.tds.net/pub/FreeBSD

Shane Brath