Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:47:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gabriel <gmains@southwind.net>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recomendations for Dual Network / Modem card under FreeBSD

Karl,

The Xircom Real Port 10/100 + 56k works great for me under
FreeBSD. FreeBSD 4.0 or less you will need to reconfigure pccard.conf and
reboot each time you want to use the modem or ethernet card. (Right now
they both can't work at the same time. I have it so that one is called
pccard.modem and the other is pccard.lan and I just overwrite the
pccard.conf with either one of these and reboot when I want to use
one of them. I hope this helps.

Gabriel

Gabriel		                               SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
Department Manager                             120 S. Market
SouthWind Technical Support                    800-525-7963