Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 1995 18:30:46 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Julian Howard Stacey), freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (user alias)
Subject:   Re: Mosaic with Lesstif

> you are obviously lagging far behind in reading your mail
Yup, I had an IP outage.
I was cross eyed by the time i'd caught up (well, I've just down loaded 1M mbox
for last day or 2, but thats nothing, I had 1500 mails before
( I also had a problem here that dup'ed about a weeks freefall traffic  :-( )

> Why then did you choose Apr 1st for reading your mail backlog :-)
Sheer chance, but being April Fools day, it meant I detected it v. fast.

Julian S