Date:      Sat, 1 Oct 2016 14:27:20 -0700
From:      Devin Teske <devin@shxd.cx>
To:        Jules Gilbert <repeatable_compression@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: I fear I know the answer...

> On Oct 1, 2016, at 2:19 PM, Jules Gilbert via freebsd-arch <freebsd-arch@f=
reebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> Are the pre-built packages for FBSD 11 available for download?  For v7 and=
 v9 I configured a machine with filezilla and soon enough it had materials.
> I do this because I've experienced security breache.  It's not that FreeBS=
D isn't secure, it's that I use X, and one or two other programs, (Firefox, T=
hunderbird,) none of these tools has a great reputation for secure performan=
ce.
> Still, all I'm asking is:  are the packages available, either online or ev=
en offline, as from a CD/DVD purchase?

Online:
pkg.freebsd.org
download.freebsd.org