Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 1997 23:20:13 +1000 (EST)
From:      Richard J Uren <richard@thehub.com.au>
To:        Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        dror@dnai.com, isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISP Billing Software

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997, Tim Tsai wrote:

>   I agree with you completely and that's why I had no trouble putting
> together an NT machine to run SQL Server and Platypus.  It solves my
> problems TODAY.
>
>   Tim

We have 4 FreeBSD servers, an office with win95 PC's and an NT server
with Platypus & SQL Server.

Tim makes a number of good points.  Really you just need some software
to do the job.  Platypus does the job - Its SQL based so adhoc reporting
is easy, its client server so you can have 5 (or N) people doing things at
once and the best thing is I didn't have to write it.

I think it will be a long while before something gets developed in
Postgres with X.

Cheers
Richard