Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:17:46 +0200
From:      Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Socket F experience?

--nextPart1568983.1oj4YbUeFe

Is there anyone with experience with socket F motherboards? The Tyan Thunde=
r=20
3600b (s2927) in particular, but any one will do. Since most of them are=20
nForce-based, I'm vaguely worried about all kinds of compatibility issues.

I don't see much new kit showing up in the motherboard compatibility list,=
=20
hence my question. I hope to have a Sun X2100 (M2) for new-fangled=20
experimental purposes soon and will put in a report as well.

=2D-=20
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot