Date:      Fri, 9 Dec 2016 17:14:22 +0100
From:      "mail@timarine.com" <mail@timarine.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ON MARINE ENGINES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------
This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text =
emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp17.com/zny7iD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Theriault International Marine
"Your One Stop Marine Resource"
Contact us for all your marine requirments:
Phone: +1 902 467 0239  E-mail: mail@timarine.com

Theriault International Marine has the following marine engines
available for sale:

Engine Manufacture: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3412
Condition: 1139 Hours Since New
Rating: 1250 HP @ 2300 RPM
Flywheel Housing Size: SAE 0
Price: Reduced Contact for quick sale!

If you are looking for additional information on these specific marine
engines or have another marine Diesel Engine, Genset or transmission
requirement in the industry, feel free to contact us: Website contact
page: http://theriaultinternational.com/contacts/  E-mail
mail@timarine.com  or Phone +1 902 467 0239

Following is a partial list of New inventory ready for immediate
shipment:
Cat 3512, Cat 398 B , Cat  379, KTA 19 REBUILDS, NTA855 REBUILDS, 3516
CAT MARINE GENSET, Cat 3508 B, Car 3412 DITA, Cat C32, Cat 3406,

We always have customers looking for Used, Rebuilt and New Surplus
marine equipment suited to their specific requirements. Contact us to
learn more on getting paid top dollar for your surplus equipment.

To obtain our Full contact details, Terms of service and our privacy
details visit:
www.timarine.com