Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:31:47 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Danny Horne <danny@clifftop.net>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oh my god, Google has a USENET archive going back to 1981!

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 06:52:52PM +0000, Mike Silbersack wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Terry Lambert wrote:
>
> > "Space Invaders" Anyone?  8-) 8-)
>
> Does that just have LAN support, or does it support internet play too?  I

Internet?? UUCP dialup please ;-)

..!mcvax!philapd!wilko :-) I just found out that my first
posting in Oct 89 is about the GNU project. Go figure.

In those days I built my own SWTPc/09 clone system, running TSC FLEX
and later TSC UniFlex. I still have it! Started off with 2 floppys,
later grew a Miniscribe 3012, 10Mb @ 155ms average access time. 1Mbyte RAM.
Motorola 6809 at 2 MHz.  2 years ago it still ran (OK, it blew
a electrolytic cap in the HD power supply but that was an easy fix).

8)

W/