Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 13:46:37 +0100
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Manual Set

Alexander Langer wrote:

> Thus spake James Howard (howardjp@wam.umd.edu):
>
> > * I sold out.  I will be working as a Linux admin.  I am so ashamed.  Is
> > there a freebsd-repentence mailing list I need to email?
>
> freebsd-ashamed-linux-admins@freebsd.org you mean?
>
> Alex
>
> --

What I think [1].

I thought it was freebsd-confessional@freebsd.org although that may
not be correct.

BAD.org, that is, B)sd'rs A)gainst D)ementia , did have a program.
However, that was disbanded when it was confused with; The British
Association of Dermatologists (pardon me please).

You may get help from Uaint.com, U)nix A)dmin i)s't N) T) , who have
a policy of insulting the NT Admin Demagogue by saying, "Linux is unix
and therefore there is no reason to hide behind the 'skirt' of BSD
and other UNIX in fear." [2][3]

[1] Personal observations that are not supported by anyone. And, are
    not an endorsement of anything or any organization. I believe in
    humor as therapy.
[2] Google search on BAD.org and Uaint.com are proof enough. Qtg
    language term 'uaint' has other meanings that are quite different.
[3] Style note. who or whom. Can't quite get it right. Back to real
    work now.

-d "while having a 1st cup of coffee"
----
sig-for-today:
Michael Schumacher (Ferrari) rulez, even in the rain and fog.
----