Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:04:27 +0100 (BST)
From:      Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: _waitq_remove

> > Fatal error '_waitq_remove: Not in queue' at line 350 in file
> > /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = 0)

> I get the same message with xine on -STABLE each time i use it.

I've had this problem for months if not years, in all recent releases
of FreeBSD.  It's not consistent, sometimes (like right now) I can run
xine dozens of times without getting an error, other times I have to
run it six times before it works.  I haven't been able to pin down a
common factor (for example, running 4 xines at once doesn't seem to
make it any more likely).

-- Richard