Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:15:30 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Frank Reppin <shauwn@relay.boerde.de>
To:        Chris Knipe <savage@savage.za.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT - Wireless Laser Ethernet

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, Chris Knipe wrote:

> Lo all,

Hiyas,

> Does anyone know where I can get technical information on Wireless Laser
> Ethernet?
>
> So far, I've only come across two companies that offer these devices, one in
> the US (Laser Communication Systems), and one in Canada (LaserBIT)...
>
> Neither of them provide allot of technical details on these Lasers, and I
> was wondering whether anyone can perhaps point me into a direction where I
> may find some or all of the following:

Take a look here:

[1] http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/ronja/
(in english language)

[2] http://pavouk.comp.cz/hw/ronja.html
(czech language)

The URL listed under [1] doesn't load somehow atm. Therefor you'll maybe
try the 1st URL somewhat later - a lot of info can be found there.

Kind regards,

Frank Reppin