Date:      22 Mar 2000 21:11:47 +0200
From:      "Andriy Korud" <akorud@polynet.lviv.ua>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ALTQ and PPP

Hi all,
I need to setup the following router:
1. Cronyx Tau-PCI/G.703 (first channel) - ulplink to provider (Cisco)
2. Cronyx Tau-PCI/G.703 (second channel) - client
3. Ethernet (IntelEtherExpress) - client
4. Async PPP at 115kbps - client

I need to prioritize traffic from 1 to 2,3,4 (and correspondingly from 2,3,4
to 1) with different priorities. I know I have to look at ALTQ but not sure
all this will work.
Can anybody help me? May be Linux is better suited for this? It's all the
same for me what to use, but I'd prefer FreeBSD if it can handle this task.

Thanks in advance,
Andriy Korud, Lviv, Ukraine