Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:29:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Me <d3javu1978@yahoo.com>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>, Peters Micheal A Contr GSI/SCBN <Micheal.Peters@niagarafalls.af.mil>
Cc:        "'freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: This list.

:)
I was wondering the same thing.
I've been asking a few questions in
freebsd-question@freebsd.org. thats a busy list.
I get at least 100 messages a day.
They have some really good info there.
I personally converted all 4 machines at home to BSD.
I was a redhat user for a while but I discovered
FreeBSD and had a change of heart.
I'm running 4.8-stable on my router/firewall with
IPFILTER, I have p133 running as a raid-1
(Vinum)/Samba/NFS/DHCP server. I only turn on my
router on in the mornings since I live in an
efficiency appartment  It has 2 10,000RPM scsi drives
in it, They sound like a helicopter is about to take
off :) hehe.
well, my p3 sits in the closet its even louder. it has
2 old school 5 1/2 drives which left no space for a
CDROM in it.
then I use my laptop for everything else, it also runs
FreeBSD 5.2.1

-Jose Lima
--- "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>