Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ed Yu <edlyu@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   misc/41215: console revert back to kbd0 (AT) after KVM switches back to FreeBSD

>Number:         41215
>Category:       misc
>Synopsis:       console revert back to kbd0 (AT) after KVM switches back to FreeBSD
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD matrix.corp.terraspring.com 4.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE #4: Tue Jul 23 22:37:11 PDT 2002     whoever@whatever.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/MATRIX  i386

 When using a KVM switch, after switch out of FreeBSD and switching back, the console reselects the ps/2 keyboard as the default keyboard even though previously kbdcontrol was run to select the usb keyboard as the default. I'll be better if both can be used at the same time or even if it just retains the USB keyboard as the default.
>How-To-Repeat:
 Using a KVM, switch out of FreeBSD and back.