Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2001 18:19:40 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Nroff help.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to update the ahc.4 man page and, hoping to be a good
"doc" citizen, I'm trying to properly columnize some of my tables.
For simple tables where I don't exceed the argument limits, all
is well.  Unfortunately, as in the example below, I can't seem to
get column widths to stick when using the Xo/Xc macros.  Any ideas?

.Sh SUPPORTED HARDWARE
.Bd -ragged
.Bl -column "aic7770" "MIPS" "PCI/64-66" "Max" "Max" "SCBs" "Features"
.It Xo
.Em Chip Ta Em MIPS Ta Em Bus Ta Xo
.Em MaxSync Ta Em MaxWidth Ta Em SCBs Ta Xo
.Em Features
.Xc Xc Xc
.It Xo
.No aic7770 Ta 10 Ta "EISA/VL" Ta Xo