Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:15:11 -0400
From:      Andrew Lewis <andrew@coastal.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: multiple SSL key's on one IP several Vhosts...

Just to be clear on what I'm reading...

Apache is listening on a single IP, ports 443 and 80.
Apache hosts multiple http sites with name based virtual hosts
Apache also hosts multiple https sites with their own certificates
(www.domain1.com and www.domain2.com) as name based virtual hosts.

(seamlessly)

I understood this to be an impossible task with https servers, based on the
key exchange process.

Am I reading that apache does this just fine?  If so I know some developers
who will be thrilled.