Date:           Fri, 30 Dec 1994 18:44:15 CET
From:      "Rod Johnson" <rod@eclink.ch>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:     Adaptec 2940 support

I have just received the FreeBSD 2.0 CDROM from Walnut Creek.  I would
like to run it on a TMC PCI54PV combination BCI/VLBus motherboard (yes,
I know, but it seemed like a good idea at the time :-( ) with a P90
processor and Adaptec SCSI 2490 controller.

Do you know if FreeBSD 2.0 should run on this setup out of the box, as
it were?  If not, is an add-on driver available that I can easily access.

Many thanks in advance, and congratulations on your achievement in getting
bsd at last to the masses.

Rod Johnson
--
Rod Johnson