Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:07:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dmitry Kohmanyuk <dk@dog.farm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multi-interface ethernet cards

Richard Foulk (richard@pegasus.com) wrote:
> } > Does any know if there are ethernet cards available (and supported) with
> } > multiple interfaces (like 4).
> }
> } The Znyx cards have 4 ethernets and as they use the DEC chipset, we support
> } them.
> } --

> What are the prices like on these cards and where can you order them from?

I strongly recommend ASA Computers (www.asacomputers.com).  They are in SJ, CA.

Znyx 314 (4-port 10baseT, PCI) is avail from them immediately;  prices
are on the Web site.  Around 500, if I remember correctly...

Their phone is on their Web site.  Ask Kedar - he can make a FreeBSD-compatible
machine, pre-install FreeBSD for you, build a custom kernel and setup X11.

--
 If you lie to the compiler, it will get its revenge.
					   - Henry Spencer