Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 1996 07:44:47 -0400
From:      fbsd-isp@launchpad.win.net (Joe Mays - freebsd-isp)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone using ccd (FreeBSD disk striper) for news

>> I don't know...  I don't have any money to work with unless Exec changes
>> their minds.. in which case I would probably just buy a SCSI-SCSI
>> controller anyways.
>>

>I thought that someone from DPT was working on a FreeBSD driver.  That was
>a while ago too.

I exchanged email with that guy this weekend...here is his response.

:REPLY-TO: salyzyn@inet.dpt.com
://////////////////////////////

:Please contact the volunteer working on the FreeBSD driver:
:        Bob Wilcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>

:If he has no progress to report, I'd be interested in hearing from
:you, maybe I can be motivated to start up again on this project.

:Sincerely -- Mark Salyzyn

I sent a couple of messages to bob@luke.pmr.com, but haven't
received a response yet.  That's when I walked into my boss's
office and said, "This thing will exist when someone pays for it
to exist."

Joe Mays