Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:00:55 -0600
From:      "KingJedi" <kingjedi@gzero.org>
To:        "ML FreeBSD Security" <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Looking for something like tcpdump

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BE4EDE.5C5DA5E0

Im wondering if someone knows of a program that could help me that is =
secure and free ;), Im looking for a program that will tell me how much =
net traffic an IP is getting, sending and recieving. The reason I ask is =
that i want to charge my webspace customers for traffic they generate. =
And to help keep an eye out for any nasty abusers who might put up some =
warez or something else that is illegal.

Thanks,
KingJedi

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BE4EDE.5C5DA5E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D'"MSHTML 5.00.0910.1309"' name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Im wondering if someone knows of a =
program that=20
could help me that is secure and free ;), Im looking for a program that =
will=20
tell me how much net traffic an IP is getting, sending and recieving. =
The reason=20
I ask is that i want to charge my webspace customers for traffic they =
generate.=20
And to help keep an eye out for any nasty abusers who might put up some =
warez or=20
something else that is illegal.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>KingJedi</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BE4EDE.5C5DA5E0--