Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:17:05 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        behind brown eyes <benji@haven.boston.ma.us>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: annoying spammers...

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, behind brown eyes wrote:

> According to Stephen Roome:
> > If their service provider doesn't want to know, how about the US courts, I
> > don'y know about you, but if someone started spamming in my name (or on my
> > behalf ?) I'd make damn sure they were sorry, even if it did include
> > hiring some laywers.

[snip]

> I got this off of Phil Agre's Red Rock Eaters mailing list
> (rre-request@weber.ucsd.edu). It seemed appropriate to the topic at hand.

It's perfect,I couldn't imagine a better example, I'm glad that there is
some justice! It's almost worth quoting cases like this in replies to
spammers who just don't get it.

[snipped the court judgment stuff]

Many thanks, I was having a really dull day until I saw that!

	Steve

--
Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342